As the Island’s leading wine wholesaler, we are proud at Eurovines to present an unrivalled range of products and support services, such as onsite wine tasting, informative customer evenings, customer wine list production. Wine and Spirit Education Trust and inhouse staff training. Plus, our great range on wine and our highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The company was originally formed by Tim and Evelyn in 1992, they carefully handpicked their extensive portfolio, this tradition has been continued to this day.
The Eurovines warehouse boasts an incredible number of wines to suit all types of venues – over 600 lines in fact! These are all personally selected for our individual customer’s needs.
We welcome the opportunity to present our extensive selection of wines to you, whilst matching our services to your individual wine requirements. We would also like to enlighten you with our history and progress that has made Eurovines what it is today, offering unsurpassed service and customer satisfaction.
Specialising in Organic & Biodynamic wines
Eurovines is leading the way on the Island with their exciting, extensive range of organic and biodynamic wines.
We have seen this area rising within the London hotel and restaurant trade in the past few years and we now feel that it is the right time for its introduction to the Island.
Wines are now being produced using techniques that eliminate the need of chemical fertilisers and insecticides, the results are fantastic. The wines that are created are much cleaner and display much more fruit and character whilst increasing the sustainability of the vineyard.
Both the organic and biodynamic wines are being well received by our customers and are respectively earning their rightful place on many wine lists and tables.
Why Choose Eurovines?
- Local, Isle of Wight company, with 25 years experience.
- Wine stocked and delivered from our Island warehouse.
- SAME DAY delivery service, SIX DAYS a week (including bank holidays).
- Extensive wine listing to suit all venues.
- Dedicated and friendly sales team to deal with all your enquiries.
- Wine exclusivity (wines not readily available on the high street).
- Wine lists personally prepared with artwork & text.
- Regular specials & wine promotions.
- In-house staff training and wine/service education.
- We put you, the customer, first.
Same day delivery service, 6 days a week
(including bank holidays)
Regular special & wine promotions